The City offers a free monthly concert series, First Friday at 5, at Centennial Park + Amphitheater in Downtown Boynton (120 E. Ocean Ave.). Concerts will take place from 5 pm – 8 pm on the first Friday of each month.
Tasty Vibrations - A bit jam band, a bit reggae and all Florida
• Krazy Cuban Flavor | Cuban sandwich, chicken Sandwich, steak sandwich, pan con bistec sandwich, steak quesadilla, shrimp quesadilla, surf & turf quesadilla, truffle veggie quesadilla, double melted cheeseburger, shrimp tacos, empanadas, croquettes, roasted garlic fries, truffle blue cheese fries
• G’s Hibachi |Appetizers: Pork/Chicken Dumplings, Vegetable spring rolls, edamame, shrimp/vegetable tempura
Hibachi Entrees: Vegetable, chicken, shrimp, steak, salmon, chicken & steak, chicken & shrimp, steak & shrimp, scallops
• Broadway Bistro | Falafel, vegan chicken pita, hummus toast, avocado toast
• That's My Dog | Hog Dogs
• Kobschies | Organic rolled ice cream
*Food and beverage vendors and offerings subject to change.
• Bendy Bracelets
• Suncatcher windchimes
- Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.)
- Accessible parking will be available.
- Ride share encouraged. Drop-off/pickup location in roundabout at City Hall (100 E. Ocean Ave.)
(For the safety of attendees and vendors, the following roads will be closed.)
• E. Ocean Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 12 pm to 9pm.
• SE 1st Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 3 pm to 9 pm.
An ASL interpreter will be provided.
For ADA accommodations, call 561-742-6241 or email@example.com.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.
UPCOMING CONCERT DATES
8/4 Concert: Got You Covered