Per ordinance 20-028, effective October 1, 2020, residents and visitors are now able to pay for parking in the City of Boynton Beach by using the online parking portal here or through the ParkMobile app. The free app provides a quick and easy way for users to make contactless payments without touching high-touch surface areas. No smartphone? Parking payments may also be made by calling 866-727-5312.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can I Purchase an Annual Parking Permit?
Annual permits may be purchased beginning September 25, 2023.
2023-24 permits are valid from October 1, 2023 - September 30, 2024
Where Can I Purchase an Annual Parking Permit?
Permits can be purchased online by clicking HERE Version Options Parking Division HeadlineFrequently Asked Questions Where Can I Purchase an Annual Parking Permit?.
Please note: Online permit request is an application process and will require approval. Payment is not due until permit approval is provided.
Permits can also be purchased in person at City Hall (100 E. Ocean Ave.) from 8 am - 4 pm, Monday-Friday.
Oceanfront Park Beach Parking Permit Prices
- $50/Year Senior Resident (65+); vehicle registration, proof of age and proof of residency required*
- $65/Year Resident; vehicle registration and proof of residency required*
- $200/Year Qualified Non-Resident; vehicle registration required*
Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park Boat Ramp Parking Permit Prices
- $200/Year Florida Resident; trailer registration*
- $350/Year Out of State; trailer registration required
*Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- A current utility bill dated within the last two months
- A current year tax bill
- A property deed or lease agreement
I Received A Parking Citation. How Do I Pay it?
Contest or Appeal a Citation:
You may appeal a citation for parking at Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park and Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park within 14 days of issuance.
NOTE: This is not the parking citation appeal form for the entire City of Boynton Beach.
- Online: Pay parking citation with a credit or debit card.
- By mail, please make check or money order out to the City of Boynton Beach and mail to PO Box 430, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
- Leave check or money order in the drop box located at 100 East Ocean Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33435. To ensure proper credit, include citation number on check or money order.
DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL. PAYMENTS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON.
For more information, please call 833-426-2404.
Failure to pay a citation will result in additional fines. After 14 days of issuance, the fine will increase by $25.00. Any fees which remain unpaid for 90 days shall be referred to a registered collection agency, which will pursue the collection of said fines in an amount not to exceed 40% of the amount owed/due to the City of Boynton Beach, FL. Ordinance Sec. 14-14.