West Palm Beach directories available for individual browsing:
- 1915 West Palm Beach Directory, Boynton section
- 1916 West Palm Beach Directory, Boynton section
- 1918 West Palm Beach Directory, Boynton section
Digitized items from the collections
- History of Boynton Beach
- "Settlement of Boynton, Florida as told by H.B. Murray, first settler" [Horace Bentley Murray (1886-1949)] 1 page. Noted as existing in HSPB Boynton file (GCB-Cities7-F6) ;
- "Notes of the town of Boynton, Florida : Compiled from the Public Records of Dade and Palm Beach Counties, the Minutes of the Town and Interviews with Settlers" ending at year 1937. Unknown author, 24 pages. From Collection A0015 – History of Boynton Beach Small Manuscript Collection, Folder 4.
- "Memories of Boynton School 1896-1920" by Hazel Daugharty Houston, 1975
- Collection A0027 – Boynton Beach Elementary School Collection, Box 21, Folder 2
- Transcription of letter from Bessie Muggleton to “folks up north” detailing her experiences in the 1928 hurricane in Boynton
- Collection A0059 - Boynton Beach Historical Society Collection, Box 21, Folder 28
- City of Boynton Beach Court Ledger, 1949-1953
- Record of police charges and court results (1949-01-12 to 1953-09-19). Includes Time, Date, Name, Sex & Race (columns often reversed), Charge, Bond (fine amount), Arresting officer, Bond paid to (omitted after 1950-07-04), Court disposition, and Remarks (column often missing). Pages 8-13 blank and taped together. From Collection A0008.
- Official Guide of Delray Beach, Florida, including a fishing guide, by Merritt Hilliard and Paul Hays. Distributed by The Chamber of Commerce and Junior Chamber of Commerce, Delray Beach, Florida. 2nd edition, 1953.
- Seventy-five page booklet describing the history and attractions of Delray Beach in 1953. Includes a guide to fish commonly found in the waters and many ads of local businesses. From Collection A0016.