Please review FAQ concerning the City of Boynton Beach's Covid-19 vaccines. If you require further information, please email email@example.com or call 561-742-6010.
Yes, appointments are required.
The portal is anticipated to re-open each Tuesday at 5 pm.
All persons must bring a document or ID that verifies your Florida residency (i.e. a license, government-issued ID card, utility bill, mortgage invoice, etc...)
Yes, the vaccines are provided free of charge.
No. Insurance is not needed.
At this time, we are only scheduling first shots. At your appointment, you will receive the date and time of your second vaccine (which will be exactly four weeks from the date and time of your first appointment).
To cancel an appointment, please access the system via your email confirmation.
The state of Florida requires that those receiving their first vaccine dose provide proof of residency meeting criteria 1, 2, or 3 below.
Valid Florida driver license issued by Florida State Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
Valid Florida identification card issued by Florida State Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
If a customer cannot present #1 or #2, the customer can prove satisfactory Florida residency by presenting a copy of any two of the following items if they reflect a Florida residential address (Note: A P.O. box or commercial/business address is not sufficient and the second item must be from a different category than the first item):
- Category A: a deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, OR residential rental or lease agreement
- Category B: a utility hookup or utility work order dated within 60 days before the date of vaccination
- Category C: a utility bill dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category D: mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category E: mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category F: proof of a Florida residential address for the individual’s parent, stepparent, legal guardian, or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides in Florida, PLUS a written statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident resides stating that the seasonal resident does reside with him or her.
All vaccines are distributed via appointment. However, should there be any no-shows, we have developed a Vaccine Stand By List to accept names of individuals who would have the ability to come to the Ezell Hester Community Center quickly to receive a leftover vaccine. Please fill out this form if you wish to be contacted at the last minute in the event that we have any leftover doses. Note - you will only be called if leftover doses are available.
The Boynton Beach Fire Rescue Department will be administering the vaccines.
Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes early, you may not be permitted to enter the parking area until closer to your appointment time.