• Near completion of Ocean Ave. underground utilities.
• Paving 1st layer of asphalt at cultural center parking lot, and sections of NE 1st Ave, Ocean Ave, and Laneway behind DES.
• Security install; cameras and “TattleTail” system linked to PD.
• Next Month: Completion of remaining 1st lift of asphalt on Ocean Ave., following fine grading. Installation of “D” curb, sidewalk, and line painting.
• Continued utility connections and FPL coordination.
City Hall + Library
• All tilt panels erected and installation of structural steel beams and columns nearly complete.
• Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) penetrations at all decks and first floor rough-in completed.
• Placed and finished concrete on all elevated decks.
• The window frame installation is well-underway.
• Next Month: Completion of remaining roof sections at lower level. Complete caulking, fireproofing and interior framing and duct installation.
• Structural Steel, roof joists, and steel deck installed.
• Masonry block is nearly finished, parapet soon to be complete.
• Interior ductwork started with layout for framing.
• Forming of trench drains in the apparatus bay.
• Next Month: Trench drain, apparatus bay and colonnade concrete pours. Interior framing to be delivered and installed.
• Manufacturer certification and final roof adjustments nearly complete.
• Exterior architectural eyebrow feature is framed and receiving finishes.
• Installation of metal studs and MEP rough on 1st and 2nd floors.
• Exterior wall insulation is being installed.
• HVAC duct work and insulation well underway and almost complete
• Next Month: Final inspection of interior MEP rough-
in to allow for sheet rock installation.
• Phasing and scheduling are under review.
• Utility layout coordination and installation are on-going.
• Next Month: South Apartment building Permit submission expected. Continued coordination and scheduling, and North block phasing under review.