DUE TO COVID-19, THE SENIOR CENTER IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Address: 1021 S. Federal Highway • Phone: 561-742-6570 • Email: RolleB@bbfl.us
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
In order to take advantage of the numerous activities and events throughout the year for ages 55+, please register and obtain a picture ID to be worn while in the Senior Center. Passes are valid from October 1 - September 30. The fee is only $40 for non-residents and FREE for residents (in corporate city limits). Register anytime at the Senior Center from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m, Monday - Friday.
Partake in these ongoing activities, or search upcoming special Senior Center events:
- Seaside Cafe - FREE WIFI! - Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or read a book in the relaxing Seaside Cafe Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - noon.
- Delray Medical Services provides blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings on the second Tuesday of every other month from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- A.N.T.H.U.M. Jazz Band Dance- If you love to dance, this is your chance every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m.
- South Coast Big Band - Come dance to this great 15 piece band every Wednesday from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Fitness Room (Members Only) - All participants must complete a registration packet, sign a waiver and complete an orientation. Equipment includes two treadmills, two recumbent bicycles, a six station universal gym and elliptical machine.