These parking rates are effective October 1, 2022. Annual permits may be purchased beginning September 19, 2022.
Locations and Fees
Harvey E. Oyer, Jr. Park will close from Sept. 12 through mid-November for improvements. Learn more.
Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park
2010 N Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- $1.50 per hour or
- Daily max rate of:
- Weekday | $10 per day
- Weekend | $25 per day (24 hours)
Please note that parking fees apply only to boat trailer parking spaces only.
Weekday = Monday - Thursday
Weekend = Fri. , Sat. , Sun., & Holidays
Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park
6415 N Ocean Blvd, Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
- $1.50 per hour (7 am– 9 pm)
- Back in parking is not allowed at the beach at any time
- No parking on the grass
- SECTION 14-14.7 (A) | OVERTIME PARKING | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (B) | EXPIRED METER | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (C) | VEHICLE PARKED ACROSS LINE DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE | $25.00
- F.S. 806.13 | UNLAWFUL TAMPERING WITH PARKING METER | As per F.S. 806.13
- F.S. 806.13 | DEPOSIT IN PARKING METER SUBSITUTE FOR LAWFUL COINS | As per F.S. 806.13
- SECTION 14-14.7 (G) | UNLAWFUL USE OF PARKING PERMIT | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (H) | UNLAWFUL PARKING WITHOUT REQUIRED PARKING PERMIT | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (I) | LICENSE PLATE NOT VISIBLE FROM DRIVE LANES (ILLEGALLY BACKED IN) | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.11 (G) | REMOVAL OF IMMOBILIZING DEVICE | $25.00
- Per SECTION 14-14.12 (c), failure to pay fees within fourteen (14) days | $25
- Per SECTION 14-14.12 (D), failure to pay fees within ninety (90) days | Amount not to exceed 40% of amount owed
Learn more about paying for or appealing a parking citation.