These parking rates are effective October 1, 2020. Annual permits may be purchased beginning September 21, 2020.
Locations and Fees
Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park
2010 N Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- $1.50 per hour or
- Daily max rate of:
- Weekday | $10 per day
- Weekend | $25 per day (24 hours)
Please note that parking fees apply only to boat trailer parking spaces only.
Weekday = Monday - Thursday
Weekend = Fri. , Sat. , Sun., & Holidays
NOTICE: On Monday, July 4, 2002, the use of boat ramps and trailer parking at Harvey E. Oyer, Jr Park will be limited to 50 boats on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 6 am. Parking fees will be waived on July 4.
Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park
6415 N Ocean Blvd, Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
- $1.50 per hour (7 am– 9 pm)
- SECTION 14-14.7 (A) | OVERTIME PARKING | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (B) | EXPIRED METER | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (C) | VEHICLE PARKED ACROSS LINE DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE | $25.00
- F.S. 806.13 | UNLAWFUL TAMPERING WITH PARKING METER | As per F.S. 806.13
- F.S. 806.13 | DEPOSIT IN PARKING METER SUBSITUTE FOR LAWFUL COINS | As per F.S. 806.13
- SECTION 14-14.7 (G) | UNLAWFUL USE OF PARKING PERMIT | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (H) | UNLAWFUL PARKING WITHOUT REQUIRED PARKING PERMIT | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.7 (I) | LICENSE PLATE NOT VISIBLE FROM DRIVE LANES (ILLEGALLY BACKED IN) | $25.00
- SECTION 14-14.11 (G) | REMOVAL OF IMMOBILIZING DEVICE | $25.00
- Per SECTION 14-14.12 (c), failure to pay fees within fourteen (14) days | $25
- Per SECTION 14-14.12 (D), failure to pay fees within ninety (90) days | Amount not to exceed 40% of amount owed
Learn more about paying for or appealing a parking citation.