The City will be celebrating its Centennial this coming year (2020). You are invited to submit historic postcards depicting landmarks, events, holidays, modes of transportation, restaurants, hotels, commerce, etc. of Boynton Beach for consideration in the City's 2020 Calendar. If your postcard is selected for use in the Calendar, you will receive a $100 award in celebration of our City's 100th year as an incorporated town.
There is no entry fee, but there are rules:
- The front of the postcard must have an image
- The back of the postcard must have a message written to the sender
- The postcard must be stamped and mailed within the past 100 years
- There is no limit on the number of postcards that may be submitted
- The deadline to submit postcards is November 21, 2019
Need help scanning your postcards? City Library Archivist (Georgen) will assist - FREE of charge! Please call 561-742-6397 or email CharnesG@bbfl.us to make an appointment.
All rules and submission requirements can be found online. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-742-6019.