Runners may now register online for the (Virtual) Barrier Free Race Challenge; virtually explore Boynton Beach parks. Commit to stay active during the month of January in a Covid-safe way while you explore the beautiful parks of Boynton Beach. Participants will earn a finisher medal, t-shirt, and certificate. Track your progress on a map, earn badges along the way, and learn interesting facts about the City's parks, all while raising money for a good cause. Registration fees will support the expansion of Barrier Free Park.
Virtual Challenges include:
- 60-Mile Challenge – Run or walk 60 miles in 30 days
- 30-Mile Challenge – Run or walk 30 miles in 30 days
- 10-Mile Challenge – Run or walk 10 miles in 30 days
- 5K Virtual Challenge – Run or walk a 5K any day from January 1 to February 15.
- Any-Activity Challenge – Commit to 30 hours of any activity in 30 days. Commit to stay active (body or mind). Perhaps you will commit to reading, kayaking, cross training, playing tennis, or a combination of different activities. The purpose is to make a commitment and to reach the goal of 30 hours.
- Register for one of the virtual BARRIER FREE VIRTUAL CHALLENEGES. You will have 35 days to finish the total distance.
- The event is 100% virtual. Run or walk at your own favorite place outside or inside on a treadmill.
- Log your miles online. You do not need to run every day.
- Track your virtual progress on a map where you’ll get to explore the City of Boynton Beach's parks.
- Receive your finisher medal and swag in the mail.
- Participate as a runner, walker or choose the “any activity challenge” to commit to 30 days of staying active!