The Boynton Beach City Library has resumed its Drive Up/Pick Up service; patrons may reserve materials online and schedule an appointment for pick up. While the Library is closed to the public until further notice out of an abundance of caution, library staff is on hand to fulfill online hold requests and deliver these items to patrons' vehicles. Drive Up/Pick up hours are available Monday - Thursday (9 am-5 pm) and Saturdays (9 am -5 pm) by appointment only. That last appointment each day will be at 4:30 pm.
In order to utilize this complimentary service, patrons should follow these steps:
• Access the library’s online Koha catalog at and click on “Your Account”
• Enter the 14-digit library card number followed by the four digit pin number (this number was originally set to be the last four digits of the telephone number associated with the library account).
• Search for Books, DVDs, Audiobooks, etc. using the keyword search function.
• Place item on hold.
• Call 561-742-6390 to make an appointment to pick up “on hold” materials
• Items can be picked up at the City Library, located at (115 N. Federal Highway).
Twenty four hour notice is required before making a pickup appointment for materials located at the Boynton Beach City Library Temporary Location. All other items are located off-site and require 48 hours-notice. Upon arriving for appointments, call 561-742-6390 and staff will deliver the requested materials to your vehicle and place them either in the back seat or trunk. Please note: staff must maintain six feet social distancing at all times to comply with CDC safety regulations.
All materials should be returned to the drop box at the Library, and can be dropped off 24/7. Staff is unable to accept returned items in person.
Patrons with both general and research questions can call 561-742-6390 during the above scheduled hours. No other services will be available other than Drive Up Service and research questions.