On Friday, Feb. 18, the City will be featuring Charlie & the Chocolate Factory at its Free Friday Flicks Night. This event takes place at Centennial Park in Downtown Boynton (120 E. Ocean Ave.). This family-friendly movie will be projected on a large screen under the City’s historic Banyan trees. The event begins at 5 pm. Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets.
Free Wonka Bars to first 100 attendees who attend the City of Boynton Beach Information table - one lucky attendee will receive a bar with the Golden Ticket for a $15 gift card to Scheurer’s Hand-Dipped Chocolates in #DowntownBoynton.
COME HUNGRY! The following food trucks will be on site:
- G's Hibachi - Hibachi, Fried Rice, Shrimp Tempura, Vegetable Tempura, Dumplings, Spring Rolls, Edamame, soda, water
- Giovanni's Gourmet Italian Ice - Hot dogs, Chili Dogs, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Loaded Beef Nachos, Chips, Ice Cream, Soda Floats, Milkshakes, Sundaes, Italian Ice, Fresh Fruit Lemonades
- TMI Food Truck - Sliders, donuts, tots
- Boardwalk Italian Ice - Popcorn, Soft Drinks
CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES (before the movie begins)
- Hula Hoop Contest
- Giant Lego Building
- Connect Four
- Candy Count Contest
- Paper Lollipop Art Project
- Fizzy Lifting Drink Art Project by the Schoolhouse Children's Museum
- Chalk Contest for a chance to win a hand-designed Willy Wonka hat by ArtSea Living!
- Kissed by a Pixie Fairy Hair Options (5 strands per child)
- Meet & Greet with Boynton Beach Police Department Therapy Dog, K-9 Elliot
Guests of all ages will enjoy music and entertainment by DJ Kryp2nite before the movie begins (approx 6:30 pm), as well as photo opportunities with Mr. Willy Wonka himself!
ROAD CLOSURES FROM 3:00 PM TO 9:00 PM (for the safety of attendees and vendors.)
E. Ocean Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St.
SE 1st Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St.
Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.).
Ride Share is encouraged.
The movie will provide Closed Captioning.
An ASL Interpreter will be on-site.
For additional accommodations under the ADA, please call 561-742-6241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 561-742-6034 or email email@example.com.