The City's Budget workshops for Fiscal Year 2023-2024 will take place in the Commission Chambers of City Hall on the dates and times listed below. The community is welcome to attend. For those unable to attend in person, the budget workshops will also be live streamed via the GoToWebinar communication media technology platform.
- Park Impact Fee Public Workshop & Extraordinary Circumstance | Tues., May 30 – 5:30 pm
- Commission Strategic Planning & Budget Priorities Workshop | Tues., May 30 - 6:30 pm
- Park Impact Fee Extraordinary Circumstance Mtg. #2 | Tues., June 6 - 5:30 pm
- First Budget Workshop - Monday July 10, 2023 - 4:00 pm
- Second Budget Workshop - Tuesday July 11, 2023 - 4:00 pm
Please take note of the two ways to attend the Budget Workshops:
- In person (City Hall - 100 E. Ocean Ave.)
- Online via the GoToWebinar platform
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. An ASL interpreter will be provided for the GoToWebinar.
The Commission will adopt a Preliminary Fire Assessment Rate Resolution & Tentative Millage Rate Resolution at the workshops in July.
Questions? 561-742-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.