The City's Budget workshops for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 will take place in the Community Room at the Boynton Beach Police Building (2100 High Ridge Road) on the dates and times listed below. The community is welcome to attend. For those unable to attend in person, the budget workshops will also be live streamed via the GoToWebinar communication media technology platform.
Please take note of the two ways to attend the Budget Workshops:
- In person (Police Station Community Room -2100 High Ridge Road. Due to COVID-19 safety issues, attendance in the room will be limited to 40 members of the public. All others may attend and participate via GoToWebinar.
- Online via the GoToWebinar platform: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1886549063428401676
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Budget workshops are scheduled to be held on the following dates and times:
- Monday July 12, 2021: 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021: 10:00 am
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021: 2:00 pm (If needed)
The Commission will adopt a Preliminary Fire Assessment Rate Resolution & Tentative Millage Rate Resolution at these workshops. Questions? 561-742-6000 or email email@example.com.