Update July 13, 2021 - The City concluded the FY 2021/2022 budget workshops on July 13, 2021.
The City's Budget workshops for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 will take place in the Community Room at the Boynton Beach Police Building (2100 High Ridge Road) on the dates and times listed below. The community is welcome to attend. For those unable to attend in person, the budget workshops will also be live streamed via the GoToWebinar communication media technology platform.
Please take note of the two ways to attend the Budget Workshops:
- In person )Police Station Community Room -2100 High Ridge Road.)
- Online via the GoToWebinar platform: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1886549063428401676
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. An ASL interpreter will be provided for the GoToWebinar.
Budget workshops are scheduled to be held on the following dates and times:
- Monday July 12, 2021: 5:30 pm | View Agenda
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021: 10:00 am | View Agenda
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021: 2:00 pm (If needed) | View Agenda
The Commission will adopt a Preliminary Fire Assessment Rate Resolution & Tentative Millage Rate Resolution at these workshops.
Questions? 561-742-6000 or email email@example.com.