High school students ages 15+ are eligible to attend this free Boynton Beach Internship & Career Expo.
Multiple employers will be in attendance to showcase both paid and unpaid internships in a variety of fields available for students, including:
- 18 Fortythree
- Boys and Girls Club of Palm Beach County
- Center for Child Counseling
- TRiO EOC - Palm Beach State College
- Nova Southeastern University
- Palm Beach County Library System
- Path to College
- Pulte Group
- For The Children
- 211 Palm Beach Treasure Coast
- NextEra Energy / Florida Power & Light
- Urban League of Palm Beach County
In addition, students will learn about free career training opportunities and have the opportunity to attend on-site panel discussions in the following STEM-focused career tracks:
• 10 am | Cloud Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
• 11 am | FinTech/Financial Services & Cybersecurity
• 12 pm | Health Tech & Life Science with ModMed
• 1 pm | STEM Power Hour with S. Fl Tech Hub
• 2 pm | Construction Design/Architecture with PulteGroup
• 3 pm | Renewable Energy & Resiliency powered by FPL
• 4 pm | Software Development & Design
Please bring resumes. Need assistance creating a resume? Visit the CareerSource PBC website. In addition, throughout May, one-on-one resume assistance appointments can be made at the Boynton Beach City Library by calling 561-742-6883.
• Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.)
• Accessible parking will be available.
For ADA accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-742-6241.