Please contact Public Works at 561.742.6200 or PWAdmin@bbfl.us with any questions.
Preparing Your Vegetation for Pick-Up
Vegetation piles of up to 3 cubic yards will be picked up weekly. Large tree stumps and trunks (larger than 4” in diameter) require a special pick-up.
• Cut large vegetation into 4’ lengths.
• Place grass clippings, leaves, and other loose yard waste in heavy-duty plastic trash bags or separate containers.
• Set vegetation at the curb after 6:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled pick-up day.
• Leave 3’ around each pile and any obstructions, such as mailboxes, cars, or recycling bins.
• Remove loose or small debris from piles.
Bulk trash and vegetation must be separated for pick-up.