Upcoming Holiday Residential Pick-Ups:
• Tuesday, December 25, will be picked up on Wednesday, December 26. Residential pick up for Monday, December 24, will be picked up as usual.
• Tuesday, January 1, will be picked up on Wednesday, January 2. Residential pick up for Monday, December 31, 2018, will be picked up as usual.
Construction and demolition debris greater than one cubic yard, such as brick, broken concrete, fencing, wood, pallets, kitchen cabinets, carpeting and tile can be disposed of by utilizing a bagster (available at local home improvement stores) and arranging a special pick-up.
TIRE AMNESTY DAYS
FREE tire pickup: Dec. 3-7, 2018. Place up to eight car and/or passenger truck vehicle tires (with or without rims) at the curb for pick-up on the scheduled bulk trash day.
- Set tires at edge of the road after 6 p.m. the day before pickup or by 6 a.m. on the pickup day.
- Leave 3’ around any obstructions, i.e. mailboxes, cars, or recycling bins.
- Tires must be separated from all other bulk/ trash piles.
Missed amnesty days? Special pickup must be arranged. Fee applies.