PLEASE NOTE: This event will require road closures, please see below.
This family-friendly "Friday Flick" will feature Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Centennial Park (120 E. Ocean Ave.) in Downtown Boynton. Join us for Food Trucks, Kids Activities & more! Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- J&J Soul - Ribs, Chicken, Wings, Cheeseburger, Fried Catfish, Fried Shrimp, Fried Tilapia, Pork Chop, Chicken Fingers, Hot Dog, Fries, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, Collard Greens, Sweet Potato Pie
- Little Moir's Hibiscus StrEATery - Salads, Bowls, Daily Catch Fish, Sandwiches, Rice, Fries
- Tacos Veracruz - Chicken, Beef, Al Pastor, Steak, and Shrimp Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas
- Kobschies Ice Rolls - Ice Rolls, Milk Shake, Brownie Sundae, Banana Split, Coffee, Lemonade, Soda, Water
• Hula Hoops
• Arts and Crafts
• Giant Legos
- Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. Entrance is off of Boynton Beach Blvd. behind the Boynton Beach Arts & Cultural Center and adjacent to the Children's Schoolhouse Museum.
- GO GREEN. Ride share encouraged.
ROAD CLOSURES (3:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
For the safety of our vendors and attendees, the following roads will close to accommodate the event:
- E Ocean Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St.
- SE 1st Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St.
FUTURE MOVIES & DATES
- February 18, 2021 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- March 18, 2021 - Jurassic Park
- April 15, 2022 - Moana
- May 20, 2022 - Grease