File A Complaint: By Phone, By Mail or Report an Issue Online
Community Standards office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
100 E. Ocean Ave., Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Mailing address: City of Boynton Beach, P.O. Box 310, Boynton Beach, FL 33435-0310
The Community Standards office responds to complaints from the public, including anonymous complaints, regarding suspected violations of our Code of Ordinances.
E-mail Disclaimer – All correspondence to Community Standards including e-mail is subject to public record laws. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Contact Public Works for the following violations/issues:
- Trash out too early
- Missed trash pick up
- Street Repairs
- Burned out street lights
- Missing street signs
Call Development at (561) 742-6350 for the following violations/issues:
- Building Permits
- Guidelines for new construction
- Impact fees
- Site plans / Floor plans
- Animal carcass removal (public property within City limits) -Call (561) 732-8116 (a non-emergency line)
- Animals: strays, attacks, nuisance, etc. -Animal Control: (561) 742-6210
- Animal drop off PBC Animal Control: (561) 233-1200
- Copies of police reports -Police Department: (561) 742-6100
- Lien Searches - click here.
- Banners / Signs - Community Improvement: (561) 742-6120