Summer 2022 Camp registration is now open!
- June 6 - July 29, 2022 from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Ezell Hester, Jr. Community Center (1901 N Seacrest Blvd.) & Carolyn Sims Center (225 NW 12th Ave.)
- March 1 & after: $575 (residents) | $715 (non-residents)
The non-refundable $25 registration fee will be waived until March 1.
Questions regrading camp registration? Please call 561-742-6550.
The Boynton Beach Tennis Center offers Tennis Camp hosted by FM Tennis for children ages 5-12.
- Session 1 (June 13 -17)
- Session 2 (June 27-July 1)
- Session 3 (July 11 - July 15)
- Session 4 (July 25-July 29)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 1 pm
Residents: $130; Non-Residents $163
To register, call 561-742-6575. Questions? email@example.com.
The Summer Camp Scholarship Program provides full-tuition and fees for summer camp for children residing in families with income at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Guidelines. Parents may choose from participating camps in Palm Beach County. Scholarship questions? Please call 561-242-5713.
Registration for Summer Camp must be done in person at City Hall, 100 East Ocean Avenue. Office hours are Tuesday thru Saturday, 10:00 am - 2 pm or by appointment. Please call 561-742-6650 for more information. Proof of residency is required.