The City of Boynton Beach has partnered with Gridics, LLC to launch the City’s next-generation municipal zoning technology platform. This new platform brings a new level of transparency and ease of use to our zoning code, allowing anyone the ability to access the precise information they need specific to their parcel in an easy-to-use format.
Gridics Planning & Zoning
Click below to get started with the Gridics Planning & Zoning tool
With Gridics You Can:
- Find the zoning district, future land use designation any parcel in the City;
- Find parcel-specific regulations, including setbacks, maximum height, lot coverage, zoning district, and more;
- Find regulations on fences, decks, porches, pools, sheds, and more;
- Obtain a parcel-specific list of uses permitted on any parcel in the City;
- Browse significant projects currently in review or recently approved;
- Browse a 3D interactive map of the City and toggle a wide range of other data layers for a more comprehensive understanding of the City; and
- Bookmark, highlight, and use notation features in a digitalized zoning code which will be updated in real-time as changes are adopted.
Over time, the Gridics software will be able to link to Sages, the City’s permit and development application framework to provide greater ease in submitting and obtaining permits, and see up-to-date progress on significant development projects. A how-to video below provides directions on how to utilize the platform and reviews the platform’s capabilities.
How to Utilize Gridics:
FAQ’s Coming Soon!
By accessing or using the City of Boynton Beach’s web site, including but not limited to the Geographic Information System (GIS) maps, you hereby agree to accept the following terms and conditions of use, which shall supplement the general Terms and Conditions for use of the Boynton-Beach.org web site:
The City of Boynton Beach has made every effort to insure the accuracy of the information and data provided on its web site. However, due to the possibility of unauthorized modification of the data, transmission errors, HTML browser incompatibilities, changes made since the last update to the web site, or other aspects of electronic communications, the City of Boynton Beach does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and data provided on its web site, including but not limited to maps and GIS information, and is not liable for any individual’s or any entity’s reliance upon such information. The City of Boynton Beach makes no representation regarding the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of such information and data or that such information and data will be error-free. In the event that the information on the City's official printed documents differ from the information contained on this web site, the information on the City's official printed documents will control and take precedence. Visitors are encouraged to review the official version of all documents upon which they plan to rely.
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or modification of policies or procedures to participate in a City program, service, or activity, should contact the City Manager's Office of Accessibility at 561-742-6241, or email ADA@bbfl.us; Florida Relay Service 711 or 1-800-955-8771.