Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an Advisory Board Appointment application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Building Board of Adjustment and Appeals: 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 1 Alternate and 2 Students
- Historic Resources Preservation Board: 1 Regular, 1 Alternate
- Library Board: 1 Regular, 2 Alternates
- Senior Advisory Board: 2 Regulars, 2 Alternates
View Public Records Repository, which includes agendas, minutes and audio recordings of past meetings.