Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an online application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Building Board of Adjustments and Appeals: 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 1 Student and 1 Student Non-voting
- Historic Resource Preservation Board: 1 Alternate
- Library Board: 1 Regular and 2 Alternates
- Senior Advisory Board: 1 Alternate