Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an Advisory Board Appointment application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee Vacancies (Please note in the “Personal Qualifications” section of the application, which vacancy or vacancies for which you would like to be considered.) :
- Citizen that is representative of those areas of labor actively engaged in affordable home building
- Citizen who represents employers within the City of Boynton Beach
- Art Advisory Board: 1 Regular and 1 Alternate
- Building Board of Adjustment and Appeals: 2 Regulars and 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 1 Student-Regular Voting, 1 Student-Regular Nonvoting, 1 Alternate
- Historic Resources Preservation Board: 1 Regular and 1 Alternate
- Library Board: 2 Alternate
- Recreation and Parks Board: 1 Regular and 2 Alternates
- Senior Advisory Board : 1 Regular
View Public Records Repository, which includes agendas, minutes and audio recordings of past meetings.