Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an Advisory Board Appointment application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Art Advisory Board: 1 Alternate
- Building Board of Adjustment and Appeals: 2 Regulars and 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 1 Regular, 1 Alternate and 1 Student-Regular Voting Member
- Historic Resources Preservation Board: 1 Regular and 1 Alternate
- Recreation and Parks Board: 1 Alternate
- Senior Advisory Board : 1 Regular
View Public Records Repository, which includes agendas, minutes and audio recordings of past meetings.