The Public Art Program and the Arts & Cultural Center of Boynton Beach presents an exhibition of artists and poets with a personal heritage in the African diaspora and living, working or studying in Palm Beach County. The exhibition includes paintings, drawings, textiles, mosaics and poems by 18 working artists and four artists studying at universities or high school.
Gallery hours are Monday thru Friday, 10 am - 8 pm & Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm (until 4 pm on Jan. 15).
Events during the Exhibition
- The Highwaymen Exhibition: Cultural Center
- Saturday, Jan 15, 11-4 PM
- MLK Jr. Day Celebration: Sara Sims Park
Monday, Jan 17, 12-4 PM
- Derek Hankerson Films & Lecture: Cultural Center
Saturday, Feb 12, TBA
- Black Artists & Business Market: Cultural Center
Thursday, Feb 17, 6-9 PM
- Black History Month Celebration: Sara Sims Park
Saturday, Feb 26, 12-6 PM