Free, virtual workshop providing tips on how to efficiently use the City's new e-permitting software.
- Digital Signatures and Protected Files
- Acceptable Product Approvals & Cover Sheets
- Single Page Multi-discipline submittals
- How to sort Worklists?
- How to extract zip files?
- How to view and read plan review comments?
- Description of application types and examples
- How to submit plan review corrections(keep, revise & delete)?
- What are sub-permits?
- Commercial vs. Residential application processes
- Saleica Brown, Customer Support Services Manager
- Debra Mazakas, Application Specialist
- Svon Remy. Application Specialist
- Michael Jerrahian, Mechanical Inspector
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the workshop.
To submit feedback or questions in advance, email BrownST@bbfl.us.