This meeting will be virtual and open to the public.
As a recipient of the State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) funds and as directed by the SHIP Program the Boynton Beach Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC) will be considering and evaluating the following 11 Housing Incentives on a virtual workshop.
Those incentives are:
- The processing of approvals of development orders or permits for affordable housing projects is expedited to a greater degree than other projects, as provided in s. 163.3177(6)(f)3.
- All allowable fee waivers provided for the development or construction of affordable housing.
- The allowance of flexibility in densities for affordable housing.
- The reservation of infrastructure capacity for housing for very-low-income persons, low-income persons, and moderate-income persons.
- Affordable accessory residential units.
- The reduction of parking and setback requirements for affordable housing
- The allowance of flexible lot configurations, including zero-lot-line configurations for affordable housing.
- The modification of street requirements for affordable housing.
- The establishment of a process by which a local government considers, before adoption, policies, procedures, ordinances, regulations, or plan provisions that increase the cost of housing.
- The preparation of a printed inventory of locally owned public lands suitable for affordable housing.
- The support of development near transportation hubs and major employment centers and mixed-use developments.
The virtual workshop will be on September 19, 2022, starting at 10:00 am. Register to attend this virtual workshop at:
Meeting ID: 894 2846 5354
Dial by your location
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Any question about the workshop contact RJ Ramirez, Community Improvement Manager at: 561-742-6359 or email@example.com
IF REQUESTED THIS NOTICE CAN BE PROVIDED IN AN ALTERNATIVE FORMAT OR LANGUAGE