Red, White & Blue with a Waterfront View!
This family-friendly July 4th event will be held at Intracoastal Park (2240 N. Federal Hwy). Enjoy live music, food trucks, and one of the largest fireworks display in Palm Beach County. Bring your chairs and blankets to enjoy the waterfront view. Additional details will be added closer to July 4.
Entertainment + Music
Parking/Transportation/Free Shuttle Service
- Limited parking is available at the Park + includes ADA parking.
Convenient, complimentary shuttle locations + includes ADA parking (shuttle service begins at 5:30 pm):
- Free Public Parking Lots on the corner of Seacrest Blvd. and Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Journey Church, 715 Federal Hwy. (Map/location)
- NYU Langone, 3301 Quantum Blvd. (Map/location)
Ride share dropoff/pickup location: Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park (2010 N. Federal Hwy.) (map/location).
Boardwalk Ice Cream
+ More TBD
Free Pins for Veterans
An ASL interpreter will be on-site. If additional accommodations are needed, please contact our ADA Coordinator at 561-742-6241or firstname.lastname@example.org by June 28.
The boat ramp at Harvey Oyer Park will close at 8:30 am on Sunday, July 4 to allow for the barge carrying fireworks.
- Grilling not permitted at Intracoastal park on July 4.
- Personal fireworks not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Attendees should attend and enter the event at their own risk as the City cannot guarantee protection from infectious diseases.