RED, WHITE & BLUE WITH A WATERFRONT VIEW!
This family-friendly July 4th event will be held at Intracoastal Park (2240 N. Federal Hwy). Enjoy live music, food trucks, and one of the largest fireworks display in Palm Beach County. Bring your chairs and blankets to enjoy the waterfront view.
ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC
- Multiple stages of live entertainment
- Jay Valor Band - Main Stage
- Palm Beach Hydroflight - Showtimes: 6:35pm & 7:35pm
- DJ Lil Marsh
- John Boes
- Delissa Archer
- 360 Photobooth
- It’s Me Rickey B
- Face Art by Daisy
- Fireworks show synchronized to patriotic music (begins promptly at 9:00 pm)
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Kona Ice - Shaved Ice
- Troys BBQ - Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans, Peas and Rice, Yams, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Cake, Pie, Banana Pudding
- Little Moir’s - Salads, Bowls, Daily Catch Fish, Sandwiches, Rice, Fries
- Cardonna’s Kitchen - Tacos, Churros, Pulled Pork, Lemonade
- Guacca Go
- Boardwalk Ice Cream
- Tina's Treats
- PCI Beverages
• ADA parking is available at Intracoastal Park (2240 N. Federal Hwy.)
• Harvey E. Oyer Park (2010 N. Federal Hwy.) - (approx. 100 spots)
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Complimentary shuttles, with ADA accommodations, will begin running at 5:00 pm throughout the evening from the following locations:
- Town Square Parking Lot, 100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd. (Map/location) - (approx. 400 spots)
- Journey Church, 715 Federal Hwy. (Map/location) - (approx. 120 spots)
- NYU Langone, 3301 Quantum Blvd. (Map/location) - (approx. 500 spots)
At 9:00pm, the shuttles will stage on Federal Highway for the end of the event. They will then run until all attendees have left the event venue.
Due to limited on-site parking we encourage ride sharing. Drop-off/Pick-up location: Harvey E. Oyer Park (2010 N. Federal Hwy.)
- Fishing Game
- Arts and Crafts
- Giant Legos
- Connect 4
- Letters to Forgotten Soldiers Outreach
- Chalk Walls
- Freebies for Veterans: American Flag Pins, 3 by 5 American Flags
- Information about upcoming Veterans Events
INFORMATION BOOTH & ADA ASSISTANCE
- An ASL interpreter will be on-site
- To request reasonable accommodations under the ADA, please call 561-742-6241 or Florida Relay 711 by June 28, 2023.
- Personal fireworks
On July 4, the use of boat ramps and trailer parking at Harvey E. Oyer, Jr Park will be limited to 50 boats on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 6 am. Parking fees will be waived on July 4.
The City is seeking volunteers to assist at this event. Interested? Call 561-742-6010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - all City facilities will be closed on Tuesday, July 4, 2023.