October 28, 2023 - October 29, 2023
Sat., Oct. 28 • 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sun., Oct. 29 • 10:00am to 5:00pm
120 E Ocean Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Saturday, October 28, 2023
The Pirates Arrr Coming!
AHOY MATEYS! The City of Boynton Beach proudly announces the return of the 2023 Boynton Beach Pirate Fest that will sail into Downtown Boynton (120 E. Ocean Ave.) on Saturday, October 28 and Sunday, October 29 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Pirates and landlubbers from across the seas are invited to join us for this free family friendly event which will feature a variety of unique vendors, pirate encampments, and the captivating allure of live mermaids. In addition, prepare to be dazzled by stunt shows, cannons, and live music that is sure to have you dancing a jig. Young buccaneers will have their own share of adventure with captivating kids' activities and a thrilling treasure hunt!
ACTION, ADVENTURE & ACROBATICS!
- Ronin Taiko - 10:00 AM | 12:15 PM | 2:30 PM
- Boom Boom Shake - 10:45 AM | 1:00 PM | 4:15 PM
- Acrobellum - 11:30 AM | 1:45 PM
- Kid's Costume Contest - 3:15 PM
- Adult Costume Contest - 3:45 PM
Dark Waters Stage
- Blackbeards Kids Show - 10:00 AM | 12:15 PM | 2:30 PM
- Molotov - 10:45 AM | 1:00 PM | 3:15 PM
- Hips of Destruction - 11:30 AM | 1:45 PM | 4:00 PM
- Acrobellum - 4:00 PM
Field of Danger
- Cast in Bronze - 10:30 AM | 12:45 PM | 2:30 PM
- Sky Pirates and the Wheel of Death - 11:15 AM | 1:30 PM | 3:15 PM
- Mermaid Encounters
- Mermaid Makeovers
- Children's Games & Crafts by Rhythm and Hues
- Royal Artillery Cannons - 12:00 PM | 2:30 PM | 4:00 PM
- Pirates of Tortuga Bay
- Pirate of the Four Winds
- Mediterranean Corsairs
- Royal H.Q.
- Honorable East India Company
- Crew of the Sea Witch
- Sunshine Circus Acts
- Sword Masters Challenge
- Face Painting
- Glitter Tattoos
- Fairy Hair
- Arts & Crafts
*Schedule of events for Saturday & Sunday, subject to change.
PARKING / SHUTTLE SERVICES:
Free, Public Parking
- 100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd.
- 115 N. Federal Hwy.
- 145 NE 4th Ave.
- SE / NE 4th Street Public Street Parking
*Parking is first-come, first-served. ADA parking is available at Kapok Park, 115 North Federal Hwy. & 100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd.
Free, Shuttled Parking - 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- 3301 Quantum Blvd.
- Ezell Hester Center
- Carolyn Sims Center
- Senior Center
- Pence Park
* Attendees are encouraged to ride share.
For the safety of attendees and vendors, the following roads will be closed from Thurs., Oct. 26 at 8:00 am - Mon., Oct. 30 at 5:00 pm.
- E. Ocean Ave. from Seacrest Blvd. through 4th Street and E. Ocean Ave.
- S.E. 1st Ave. from Seacrest Blvd.to S.E. 1st Street
- E. Ocean Ave. Access Points
- Seacrest Blvd. through 4th Street
Boynton Beach Pirate Fest has a strict no weapons policy. All real weapons must be left behind before entering the event site and will not be permitted under any circumstances. Fake weapons (for costume purposes) are allowed, but must be zip-tied to your custom and/or sheathed if applicable.
Thank you to our sponsors Palm Beach Implant and Cosmetics Solutions, South Florida PBS, Compass Health, SouthTech Schools, Storm Tight Windows, The Palm Beaches, Game of Axes, Hubbard Radio, Make Learning Magic, Florida Panthers, RC Events, AT & T, Raising Canes, Wild Fork, Macaroni Kids, Best Buddies and South Florida Fair.