Live To Air Instructions
Virtual Meeting Participation
The City of Boynton Beach remote contribution platform allows you to participate in our meetings from anywhere in the world
To watch the live broadcast, visit the official City of Boynton Beach website.
To speak during the public comment section, please follow these steps:
- On a separate device (i.e.- mobile phone, computer, or tablet) visit the City of Boynton Beach's website, click on the button says "Click Here for Public Comment" that is displayed near the video player. (You must connect with a different device than the one that you are watching the broadcast on.)
- Click "Join" after filling out the small form.
- Once prompted please provide access to your devices microphone and camera.
- AFTER you click“JOIN”, please mute or move away from your primary device.
- You will be connected to a studio operator who will screen your call to ensure audio levels, signal connectivity, camera adjustments, color correction, and framing are all correct. Please position your camera to capture your likeness in landscape (horizontal) mode as we do not accept portrait mode (vertical) video to send to air.
- You will be able to see and hear the meeting once the operator adds your connection to the control room.
- If you do not wish to be on Live Video, you may turn your camera off at this point to participate with audio only.
- At this time, you are in line to go live, and you must NOT walk away from the device, mute it, answer other calls, engage in background conversations, or reposition your camera at any time.
- When the host (Mayor, Board Chair, Dept Head, Presenter) acknowledges you, simply start speaking. You will see a red frame around the perimeter of your device, indicating that you are on live TV.
- Once your contribution is complete, disconnect from the call-in manager and resume watching the meeting on your primary device, which you can now unmute the sound.