View the latest Town Square news as of September 2019.
Downtown Boynton Beach redevelopment is underway - view photos. The following public facilities have been demolished as part of the Town Square redevelopment project:
- Art Center
- Civic Center
- Madsen Center and Shuffleboard Courts
- Civic Center Playground
- Kid's Kingdom Playground
- Library - A temporary library is located at 115 N. Federal Hwy. Learn more.
- City Hall has moved. Learn more about where City staff/departments are located.
Cultural Center (Old Boynton Beach High School)
- Started renovation: 2017
- Anticipated partially open: April 2019*
- Details TBD
*Date subject to change.
Town Square Public Input Meeting Videos:
- Wednesday, 12/5/18, 5:30pm topic: Playgrounds and open spaces - Watch Video
- Tuesday, 3/13/18, 6:30pm topic: Phase 2 Construction - Watch Video
- Thursday, 8/10/17, 5:30pm-7:30pm, topic: Playground - Watch Video
- Thursday, 8/17/17, 5:30pm-7:30pm, topic: Architectural Styles - Watch Video
- Thursday, 8/24/17, 5:30pm-7:30pm, topic: Open Spaces (Includes Public Art) - Watch Video