Fishing For the Best Fireworks?
Catch Boynton Beach's 4th of July Festivities!
The City is celebrating the 4th of July Boynton Beach style – along its waterfront at Intracoastal Park, 2240 North Federal Highway.
Beginning at 6:00 p.m., on Friday, there will be activities for children, live music and food and beverages. A 20-minute musically-choreographed fireworks display, by Zambelli Fireworks, will electrify the sky at 9:00 p.m., followed by live music.
Free park-and-ride shuttles will be available, 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., at City Hall, 100 E. Boynton Beach Boulevard and Boynton Beach High School, 4975 Park Ridge Blvd. Participants are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs. No pets or personal fireworks will be permitted.
Download 4th of July flyer
- Ocoee River Band 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- JJ & the Connections 7:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. (1st Set) 9:20 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (2nd Set)
Kids' Corner Activities:
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Clown Balloon Designs, Face Painting, Patriotic Games
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Rock Climb, Bounce House, Game Mobil
- Watermelon Eating Contest 7:15p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Musical Chair (winner takes the pie) 7:30 – 7:45 p.m.
*Participants will receive a glow in the dark necklace, patriotic necklace, and pinwheel.
The 4th of July Festivities is a free event produced by the City of Boynton Beach. For further information, call 561.742.6246.
Location/directions by MapQuest®