A FREE biennial event that connects to one-of-a-kind kinetic art experiences such as iconic outdoor kinetic artworks, indoor kinetic artworks, interactive installations, art and technology displays and meet international artists. Learn more about the International Kinetic Art event.
- Sat., Feb.2 – 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Sun., Feb 3 – 11:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Downtown Boynton - E. Ocean Ave. from NE 1st St. to Fed. Hwy., north to Boynton Beach Blvd. east to the Boynton Harbor Marina. View the 2019 Outdoor exhibit map.
Weekend Art Experiences
• Augmented Reality project and tour
• “Moving Towards Balance” - a kinetic community engagement activity
• Elayna’s version: “Moving Toward Balance” hour-long interactive community mobile making sessions that combine movement and mindfulness to restore ones internal and environmental balance.
• Kinetic Kanopi - a community collaborative project that demonstrates sustainable practices and kinetic influenced technological innovations
• Solar Shimmer project, a student interactive kinetic installation
• Sun Boxes, a solar-powered sound installation Sun Boxes
• Never-ending nature-inspired cellular bloom kinetic sculptures JohnEdmark.com
- City of Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach Art in Public
- Boynton Beach Community Redvelopment Association (CRA)
- Kinetic Art Association
- Ocean One Boynton
- Art Palm Beach International
- Neighborhood Gallery and Richard Beau Lieu & Associates Fine Art Appraisers