The goal of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is to ensure that everyone has equal access to goods and services in their community. For business, this equal access translates into enabling your customers with disabilities to spend their money at your business. Benefits include the following:
- Financial savings through Business Tax Credits.
- Resources to create an accessible website.
- What you need to know as a business owner: Training and resources on ADA Title I, ADA Title III, Customer Service & Service Animals.
- Enhanced marketing to welcome a more diverse customer base and talent pool.
- Being an industry leader and portraying a positive image.
- Recognition at a City Commission meeting, on the City’s website, and in the City’s social media.
- Your business name in City press releases about the Inclusion Works Business Recognition Program.
- Invitation to participate in the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) celebration on July 26, 2020, (Become an Inclusion Works Business Partner by May 1, 2020).