Utility Bill Announcement
Utility Bill InformationThe City of Boynton Beach, City Hall and Customer Relations business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. City Hall – 742-6000, Customer Relations – 742-6300. For convenience, a depository or lockbox is located in the parking lot of City Hall at 100 E. Boynton Beach Blvd for afterhour’s payment.
For afterhours utility issues (water line breaks, sewer backups, etc.) call 742-6430.
Any account that becomes past due will be assessed a $10 late fee and considered delinquent. Payments made after midnight of the due date are considered past due. Any past due amount is due immediately. If there is a past due amount, the account is eligible for disconnection/interruption. Once an account is disconnected/interrupted, the entire amount due is required to reinstate service. A reconnection fee of $40 will be assessed. An additional deposit may be required.
The City of Boynton Beach is not responsible for undelivered or late mail. In the event you fail to receive a bill, please call our office immediately.
Introducing Boynton Beach Utilities New On-line Billing System
Boynton Beach Utilities is now using a new on-line billing system that will provide many more payment options for our customers while making on-line payments easier. While the utility encourages customers to pay on-line, it is not MANDATORY for customers to use this new system. Customer may continue to mail payments using the invoice stub that is mailed monthly.
Benefits of the new on-line system include:
- Account management (username/password)
- On-line or phone payments, confirmation or rejection of payments
- Reminders such as expired credit cards, bank account changes
- Notification of monthly bill availability
Some of the features that customers can use to help manage their accounts include:
- Set up profiles
- Access copies of their recent bills
- Enter payment information and manage payments
- Payment offerings – Automatic bank drafts
Several methods of payment is available on-line, by phone or in person:
- E-check – free
- Credit Card – convenience fee $1.50/$100
- By mail using the payment stub
- Using customers managed bank drafts (Customer must set this up with their bank)
- City Hall drop box and counter payment