This year, Caridad Center is celebrating in conjunction with Azteca 48 Palm Beach 15th years as well. -83 social and gubernamental organizations providing information of their services to the community.
- Dr. Jacomino and his students from FAU Schmidt College of Medicine will conduct glucose, blood pressure and BMI screenings. HIV, A1C, STD testing and vision screening for children will be conducted as well.
- P.E.T department will showcase nutrition, breast care, oral health and skin care demos, also, at the event P.E.T will have a booth to promote and recruit our Certified Community Health Worker program.
- We will have music, entertainment such as Mariachis de Mi Tierra, Okeeheelee Middle Dance Ensemble group performing different hispanic dances, Zumbathon, the Florida Panther performers and much more.
- Also, we will have food from El Bodegon, Su Sabor and Pollo Campero.
- Kid's corner with bounce house, sports arena, clowns and arts and crafts.
- Carlos Mahecha, director and journalist from Azteca 48 Palm Beach will be our host.
- Mayor Steven Grant will attend.