The City's Budget workshops, with the Mayor in attendance, will take place in the Community Room at the Boynton Beach Police Building (2100 High Ridge Road) on the dates and times listed below. The community is welcome to attend. Please note that CDC guidelines, including the use of facial coverings and social distancing, are required.
For those unable to attend in person, the budget workshops will also be live streamed via the GoToWebinar communication media technology platform.
Please take note of the two ways to attend the Budget Workshops:
- In person (Police Station Community Room -2100 High Ridge Road. Due to COVID-19 safety issues, attendance in the room will be limited to 40 members of the public. All others may attend and participate via GoToWebinar.
- Online via the GoToWebinar platform. Register to join the budget meetings online.
Budget workshops are scheduled to be held on the following dates and times:
- Monday July 13, 2020: 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020: 10:00 am
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020: 2:00 pm (if needed)
The Commission adopts a Preliminary Fire Assessment Resolution and Tentative Millage Rate Resolution at these workshops.