The City has many resources available. Please contact the ADA Coordinator or read below for resources available.
The Inclusion Support Team works with the City to:
- Help establish a network of members, resources and activities available for the community.
- Improve emergency information & communication access.
- Assist with event planning for accessibility, assist at events, provide post event evaluation, recommendations for the future, etc.
- Request and create new activities or programs for individuals with disabilities and/or general public but with accommodations as to include anyone interested.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding accommodation requests and how they were addressed by the City, as needed.
- Provide feedback on the annual update of the City of Boynton Beach ADA Transition Plan.
Inclusion Team Members include:
- The Arc of Palm Beach County
- Alzheimer’s Association of the Palm Beaches
- The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at FAU (C.A.R.D.)
- Coalition for Independent Living Options (CILO)
- Congress Middle School – Autism Resource Teacher/Parent; email@example.com
- Deaf Services at Gulfstream Goodwill Industries
- Future 6 For the Love of Surfing Helping Hands
- Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches
- Sea Turtle Adventures
- South Tech Academy
The Boynton Beach Mental Health Committee works with their community partners to promote education, awareness and access to behavioral health and support services that can enhance mental health, wellness and quality of life.
For immediate assistance, call 211 or visit the Boynton Beach Mental Health Committee website.