3301 Quantum Blvd, Suite 101, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 • Location/Directions
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Renew Business Tax Receipt online
Need assistance? Find answers to common BTR questions in the FAQ section below.
- Business Tax Receipt (BTR) Certificate of Use
- Business Tax Receipt (BTR) Guide
- Business Tax Receipt (BTR) Guide - Español
- Commercial Property Certificate of Use
- Contractor Registration Application
- Home Occupation Conditions and Affidavit
- Residential Rental Certificate of Use
Business Tax is a unit of the Development Services Department and is responsible for regulating all businesses providing services or performing work within the City limits. All new businesses, including home based businesses, are required to obtain a business tax receipt before commencing work.
Verification of zoning, occupancy use and any environmental requirements associated with operating a business in Boynton will occur before a receipt is issued. All new business locations are inspected to ensure compliance with life/safety, building, environmental and zoning code requirements.
Submittals and/or re-submittals will not be accepted after 4:00 p.m. due to the time required for processing and payment of fees. Only inquiries or pick up of previously processed items will be conducted between 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.